• 5:40 PM, Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with you.


ohhhhh mannnn
nearly the end of this year...
feeling really tired nowadays.
like, really really exhausted.
thus doing really shitty dramatic stuff.
had some drama with certain people.
buddy wise - i ANGERED KHEK, by calling him NUB! LOL.
and IAN by.. i dunno lots of bullshit. LOL
work wise - my chef!
Relationship wise - wait... wtf is that.
SKIP!
anyways
work today was really tiring.
tho chef lee didn't come.
i was cleaning up the cover for the fruits
and was about to put it back on the trolley when it slipped from my hand and
BOOM
to the ground.
my chef was of course, disappointed.
especially when that thing's only been a week old.
blah, can't help it when it feel oily, even after i clean it.
or maybe it's my hand that's oily.
oh well.
tomorrow's gonna be a fcked up day! :D
gotta love it.. and i'm working afternoon shift, gonna see chef lee's black face HAHAHA.
100% kana FUCKED OH YEAS!
GOTTA BE PREPARED TO HEAR HIS NAGGAGE!
ANYWAYS, Sorry to those people i've offended.
even to those i've offended with my facial expression eg. -> : ( or : | or ; / in real life.

how i wish i'm Narcoleptic

KIDDING LOL.

anyways, ive learn to accept how people look at me.
if u don't like me, see me in a fuked up opinion, go ahead, i don't give a flyin fuck.
if you treat me normally, i'll still be nice.
if u treat me well, look at me as a friend, i'll treat you like i've known you for a hundred years, and obviously treat you 100% well compared to other people.
so i don't really care, wanna talk shit behind me, go ahead.
as for those who've heard bad things about me from others and treat me differently.
Go Fuck yourself.
Have you bothered to know/talk to me?
nuff said.

New year coming soon.
I'm still stucked at brio's
new trainee batch coming in soon.
I GOT TO TRANSFER KITCHEN. FFS i'm BORED OF BRIO'S
I'd rather be a cold kitchen, muslim kitchen or whatever now.
ah fk, gotta talk to chef lee again soon...
-.- but not tomorrow that's for sure.

aight, really tired and in a emo/bad mood now.
but i won't forget to post lulz.
cause i'll prolly forget what happen today... when i wake up tomorrow.
and as they say
Laughter, the best medicine.

ANYWAYS LULZ corner.

Ciaossu!

Labels: , ,


binochiayubin
Welcome ♠


Hey!
Welcome.
Haters, Click here .

:).

Thanks for visitin'!

Profile ♠


- binochiayubin
- binz
- Single
- 13/12/1988
- SHATEC
- Gordon Ramsay is my role model :)

Likes: friends, family & myself.
Dislikes: indians from india(idiots), big mouth retards, backstabbing idiots.


Contact
Email/MSN | Friendster

Wants ♠


happy days
my "special" someone
new specs
personal kitchen
driving license
drumming skills
personal drum set

Music ♠


American Boy (Radio Edit w/ Kanye) - Estelle
Spam Here Please ♠



Links ♠

Dexter
Khek
Deyi
Gabby
Yveline
Shermin
Relia
Angelina
Rui Jie
Kenneth
Colin
Raymond
Keith
Calvin
Wilson Lau

My PAST
July 2005June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009July 2009

Credits ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: b | N
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Free Blog CounterLurch