• 9:37 PM, Thursday, April 16, 2009
Try not to become a man of success
but rather to become a man of value.
OKAY.
but rather to become a man of value.
OKAY.
my life's been going up and down.
AS USUAL, I LOVE PINK. AND BBQCHICKEN.
FUCK I JUST DECLARED I LOVE PINK,
LOL~
anyways
watched fast and furious with CBs and...
well it's a 3.5/5. mm.
the songs are pretty decent in the show.
ok
found this 3 cuties in my basement last week.



zomg, wanna buy?
too bad they're gone! lol.
apparently, their mother climbed through my house's window
and gave birth in the basement..
but my dad closes the windows
every night cause there were
reports of cats-sighting.
and this 3 babies were "abandoned" in the basement.
BAH, but being the nice guy i am *er-hrm*
i didn't eat/cook them
i put them in the garden before i went to work
and it's gone when i got home.
and yes,
they're palm sized.
EDIBLE I TELL YOU.
ROFLROFL.
Woooweeeweet.
ok, i'm crazy.
i laugh to myself when i'm working nowadays..
and..
it's those kind of LOL laughs.
not sniggers or giggles.
scary eh? :o
lulzcorner.
LOL
@THECAT.
ciaossu.
AS USUAL, I LOVE PINK. AND BBQCHICKEN.
FUCK I JUST DECLARED I LOVE PINK,
LOL~
anyways
watched fast and furious with CBs and...well it's a 3.5/5. mm.
the songs are pretty decent in the show.
ok
found this 3 cuties in my basement last week.




zomg, wanna buy?too bad they're gone! lol.
apparently, their mother climbed through my house's window
and gave birth in the basement..
but my dad closes the windows
every night cause there were
reports of cats-sighting.
and this 3 babies were "abandoned" in the basement.
BAH, but being the nice guy i am *er-hrm*
i didn't eat/cook them
i put them in the garden before i went to work
and it's gone when i got home.
and yes,
they're palm sized.
EDIBLE I TELL YOU.
ROFLROFL.
Woooweeeweet.
ok, i'm crazy.
i laugh to myself when i'm working nowadays..
and..
it's those kind of LOL laughs.
not sniggers or giggles.
scary eh? :o
lulzcorner.
LOL
@THECAT.
ciaossu.
Labels: Jokes, Life, Movies, Quotes, Slack



