• 7:52 PM, Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Nothing much to post about.
Except i changed my attitude towards work..
..ALOT.. Seriously.
:).
Tomorrow's gonna be a loooong day.
9am - 9pm most prolly.
How i dread doing OTs.
lol.
But...
Friday off! So... woot! :D
Got scolded for not looking at roster. lol
F*cK! Who cares about the roster?!
MY RULES! :x.
although i wouldn't dare to say it in my chef's face.
Joey from "Slipknot" Drum Solo vid!
And some Joker facts.
"Do I look like the kind of guy who has a plan? I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know? I just...do things"
..ALOT.. Seriously.
:).
Tomorrow's gonna be a loooong day.
9am - 9pm most prolly.
How i dread doing OTs.
lol.
But...
Friday off! So... woot! :D
Got scolded for not looking at roster. lol
F*cK! Who cares about the roster?!
MY RULES! :x.
although i wouldn't dare to say it in my chef's face.
Joey from "Slipknot" Drum Solo vid!
And some Joker facts.

"Do I look like the kind of guy who has a plan? I'm like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know? I just...do things"
Labels: Hear me bitch about my life, Life, Music



