• 8:58 PM, Monday, July 14, 2008
Viva La Vida - Coldplay

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sweep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key

Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman calvary choirs are singing

Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world
(Ohhh)

It was the wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in

Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate

Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter will call my name
Never an honest word

But that was when I ruled the world
(Ohhhh Ohhh Ohhh)

Hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman calvary choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain

I know Saint Peter will call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world
(Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh)



I realised, that for the past few years back,
i haven't been myself when i'm with other people,
besides really close friends and family members.
I've been hiding behind a mask.
Which i just got rid of it recently, i hope..
Feeling much better now, since i gotta be more open to people in my line.
Starting to make friends with the chefs in the hotel.
Let's hope it gets better from now.
F*cking emo lately eh?
I need to experience some toughness in life.
That's the only way i can grow up.
Spiritually and mentally.


My sous chef: *looking up at me* "cb, so tall".
Me: "lol".



K, some lulz for the day.Ciaossu~

Labels: , , ,


binochiayubin
Welcome ♠


Hey!
Welcome.
Haters, Click here .

:).

Thanks for visitin'!

Profile ♠


- binochiayubin
- binz
- Single
- 13/12/1988
- SHATEC
- Gordon Ramsay is my role model :)

Likes: friends, family & myself.
Dislikes: indians from india(idiots), big mouth retards, backstabbing idiots.


Contact
Email/MSN | Friendster

Wants ♠


happy days
my "special" someone
new specs
personal kitchen
driving license
drumming skills
personal drum set

Music ♠


American Boy (Radio Edit w/ Kanye) - Estelle
Spam Here Please ♠



Links ♠

Dexter
Khek
Deyi
Gabby
Yveline
Shermin
Relia
Angelina
Rui Jie
Kenneth
Colin
Raymond
Keith
Calvin
Wilson Lau

My PAST
July 2005June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009July 2009

Credits ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: b | N
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0
Free Blog CounterLurch