• 6:22 PM, Thursday, August 28, 2008
Gonna be the second month of working soon.
PAY DAY INCOMING YO!
k, gonna buy a iphone!
...
..
.
yea right... i don't earn 10k per month.
SHIT!! REALITY.
kk. whatever. i'll decide how much i earn after army.
if i can. lol.
ok whatever.
this post is seriously f*ckin random.
ok yea i need more sleep.
I LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE A F*CKING PANDA ohmytian.
work is tiring.
boo.
I'm feeling emo again.
Woohoo emokid always thinking about "her".
fuck me :(..
k, gonna buy a iphone!
...
..
.
yea right... i don't earn 10k per month.
SHIT!! REALITY.
kk. whatever. i'll decide how much i earn after army.
if i can. lol.
ok whatever.
this post is seriously f*ckin random.
ok yea i need more sleep.
I LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE A F*CKING PANDA ohmytian.
work is tiring.
boo.
I'm feeling emo again.
Woohoo emokid always thinking about "her".
fuck me :(..
ok. Factlolzcorner.
Ciaossu.Labels: Jokes, Life, Slack, Thoughts



